98% of women have cellulite
Sure, exercise and drinking plenty of fluids help reduce it. But wouldn’t you sometimes want a quicker solution? For a special occasion? A holiday in the sun? Or just for you?
Shockwave works to reduce the appearance of cellulite by
- Stimulating cellular metabolism and exchange of blood lipids
- Inducing the production of new collagen and elastin fibers
- Stimulating the blood and lymph circulation
In other words, your skin is smoother because there is more collagen and elastin, and increased circulation
The start to smoother skin is only a click away
How much is it?
Some people see a result after one treatment, but most people need 3 treatments to reduce their cellulite visibly.
A cycle of 3 treatments is £400, all in. This generally covers thighs and gluteals. If you want further single treatments, they are £120. Other areas can be quoted for on request.
Does it work?
Shockwave therapy has a 70-80% successrate
I've heard it's painful?
We’re not going to lie, shockwave therapy can be intense, especially on areas close to bone, i.e. your hip.
Shockwave therapy for cellulite is not as painful as shockwave therapy for tendons, as a larger end-piece is being used, on generally softer areas. But it is not a “relaxing plinky plonky music” experience.
Is it for me?
Most people can have shockwave therapy. However, you cannot have shockwave therapy if :
- you are pregnant
- you are taking blood thinning/anticoagulant medications like warfarin
- you have varicose veins in the area you want treated
- you have gluteal implants
- you have skin problems including eczema, tumours, viral infections in the area you want treated